France is among the countries which welcome a huge number of explorers every year. The country’s tourist-friendly environment and great entertainment potential make it a great choice for people to invest their leisurely days there.
Among all the places, Luberon holds a special place in the plans of tourists. The peace and serenity of the Provence allows you to soothe your soul. It has many attractions to pull a good number of feet to its mat. Luberon has a very beautiful and enchanting land in its arms and that is Fountain De Vaucluse.
Fountain De Vaucluse is a cozy and tiny town set up in the foot of a limestone cliff which marks the source of the river Sorgue. Once a religious site, this place now is a highly appreciated tourist spot. It is quite a picturesque place and can certainly give you very pleasant memories.
Start With Model Time!
Start your journey with the right step. We want to present to you Model Time – a sub-division of Adult Time Network (so-called Netflix of porn). You are about to enter the journey of amateur non-scripted sexual fun. Models are given cameras and the rest is up to them. How they want to direct the action, what they want to show and most importantly how they want to seduce you with their charms. Available at modeltime.org with all free episodes right now. What about taking some of the videos on your Fountain De Vaucluse trip?
Fountain De Vaucluse
The biggest attraction of this tiny town is the spring it is named after. Quite mysterious and hypnotizing, this spring is the biggest tourist-puller of the town. This exemplary construction of nature holds much more than just being mesmerizingly beautiful and enchanting. It has many historical events and spiritual stories in its womb. It is the largest spring of France with an annual flow of 630 million meter cube. Its huge surge can leave you astound.
Other then the spring, this town has many other sites also to attract wanderers. Some of them are as follows:
- Castle of Bishop of Cavaillon – This is a fascinating piece of history in the form of ruins. It is a castle made by Bishop Philips, a best friend of Petrarch. Apart from historical aspect, this site is also a great scenic destination and you can easily get some lifetime screenshots.
- Santon museum – This museum provides a lot of information about the town history and legends.
- Paper mills – It is an intriguing place with a history of paper-making mechanism.
- Petrarch museum – This museum is a great place to restore your history frenzy. Here you can explore more and more about the great sonnet writer Petrarch, who once lived a life of exile in this beautiful town.
The Turquoise Goddess: The River Sorgue
The origin of this beautiful river is one of the most beautiful sceneries of the world. Its crystal-clear water and a plethora of charm provide a wonderful feel of nature. Originating from the Vaucluse spring and flowing through the deep valley, this aqua queen sets the benchmarks for God’s art. Walking besides the river and complementing its ambience makes a good and relaxing day out!
Things To Do In The Town
This town offers a variety of activities and adventures that can be relished in the company of nature’s serenity.
- Enjoy a picnic at the banks of river Sorgue in the presence of sweet and rhythmic water music.
- You can avail the canoeing services and also rent a canoe to ride down an exciting voyage.
- Activities like zip line and aerial adventures are available in the town at fair and reasonable prices. Passerelles De Cimes is one of the best adventure parks in the area.
- Facilities of kayaking are also provided. The experience of rolling down the clear water would not leave your mind for long.
- Hiking can be a tantalizing experience in this beautiful town. They provide well-guided maps and other safety equipment to the hikers.
Nothing can be more beautiful and soothing than nature and its miracles. So, do add this pretty town to your checklist when in Luberon.